Pipefitting & Welding
Industrial Pipe and Fabrication Services
When quality is your priority – we are your first call for industrial piping systems, foundations, plant and fabricated components.
From planning to fabrication, assembly through to delivery and installation, we are your reliable partner each step of the way to success. Our Inhouse engineering & design department will provide the resources you need to select the right materials, design components or develop novel solutions to your unique problem.
- Production of pipes spools or complete pipe systems from onsite measurements, drawings, and 3D – DN6 to DN200
- Detail engineering and fabrication of components or complete plant – including foundations, tanks, pipe systems, pumps, Pressure vessels and electrical
- Certified welding for;
– Steels EN ISO 9606-1 & PED 214/68/EU
– Copper and Copper Alloys EN ISO 9606-3
- We fabricate with steel, stainless steel, duplex, CuNiFe and plastics
Stainless steel sewage pipe off a vessel, the material has wasted away at the weld to the point of failure, the original pipes were sent to our workshop on a short turnaround, the team built a jig from original pipes on the table to set the new pipes in. The new pipes were patterned and completed in 2 days and returned to the customer to be installed onboard as if they had always been there.
Pipe and plant construction for the maritime industry
As a developer and manufacturer of wastewater and solid waste systems for the marine industry we are very familiar with demanding quality requirements, our team consists of experienced and qualified specialists in engineering design, fabrication and ship construction from well respected German shipyards.